Skills And Tools:
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Restructure the Accounting Department to meet the current market conditions.
- ERP systems conversions and implementation. • Managed the company financial operations and project financing.
- Developed and implemented the financial tracking and control processes including KPI’s.
- Held responsible for the cash management.
- Appraises the organization’s financial position and issue periodic reports on organization ‘s financial stability , liquidity and growth.
- Developing management mechanism in the finances department for purposes of minimizing the financial risks through testing the internal controllers.
- Establishing policies for the auditing activity and directing its technical and administrative functions.
- Reviewing procedures and records for their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives, and appraising polices and plans relating to the activity or function under audit review.
- Appraising the adequacy of operating management’s actions to correct reported deficient conditions, accepting adequate corrective action, continuing reviews with appropriate management personnel on action the Director considers.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures • Ensure all the financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close
- Managing the financial day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Preparing Balance Sheets, Profit Measurement, Cash Flow statements.
- Reporting to the Heads of Departments.
- Responsible for the oversight and delivery of annual budgets.
- Expenditure tracking, operating budgets and long range financial plans.
- Implementation of new corporate financial procedures to ensure best practice.
- Measuring financial risks.
- Working with various departments of the business to help them plan their budgets.
- 5-6 years of experience
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo17 hours ago
- Accounting Manager (Restaurant...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Accounting Manager (Food And B...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza9 days ago
- Finance Manager ( Alexandria )Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Accounting Manager/BookkeepingConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo1 day ago