Digital Marketing CoordinatorPosted 17 days ago
44Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage different social media platforms
- • Developing effective media buying strategies.
- • Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- • Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Social Media Management
- Marketing strategies & campaigns
- Data Analytics
- Growth tactics
- Content Marketing
- Lead generation
- Products positioning and branding
- Public and media relations
- Creative directions
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Coordinator or a similar role.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media best practices, for both lead generation and reach campaigns.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Very Good command of English.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics is a plus
- Graphic Design & e-commerce background is an advantage
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago