Skills And Tools:
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Prepare shop and coordination drawings (or composite drawings) based on the project’s design drawings' inaccuracy with quality standards.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between various Engineering disciplines.
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approval.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting, or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review subcontractor's shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand them over to the project consultant.
- BSC Engineering (Mechanical &Electrical) - 2 to 7 years of experience.
- Shop drawing Experience.
- AutoCAD is a must, Revit is preferable.
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh18 hours ago
- VRF HVAC Technical Office Engi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago