Skills And Tools:
- Creating marketing goals related to customer acquisition, lead generation and revenue
- Conducting market research on competitors to augment marketing efforts
- Specifying a company's target audience based on market research
- Producing and editing content like social media posts, videos, infographics, presentation decks and webinars
- Cultivating relationships with potential customers—such as prospects and leads—to build the company's clientele
- Monitoring social media traffic to measure the public's perception of the company's brand
- Testing the quality of emails, social media posts and the company's landing page
- Analyzing the results of campaigns and making changes to outlast competitors
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Proven 2+years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Health insurance after 6 months of employment