Skills And Tools:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Achieve Production Plan according to the annual operating plan (AOP).
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Monitor labor, and material costs to Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Review production schedules; Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Applying Safety & Hygiene Standards to ensure personnel and equipment safety.
- Report problems with the food safety management system to the food safety team.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing, Plastics is preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Production Engineer - Wooden ...Confidential Company - Qassim, Saudi Arabia8 days ago
- Mechanical Quality Control Eng...ECS - Energy & Contracting Solutions - 6th of October, Giza20 hours ago