Skills And Tools:
- Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, and construction drawings, rebar drawings and rebar schedules.
- Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required.
- Be able to use robotic instruments, GPS instruments, lasers, levels etc.
- Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specifications.
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records.
- Provide as built information.
- Ensure gangs are working correctly, implement and maintain permit to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable). Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site
- Communicate with the site manager/ rest of the site team and assist with the organizing of site, this would include materials, forecasting materials/plant required and sub-contract Management.
- Attend meetings/deal with the client/inspectors if the site manager cannot attend.
- Be a point of contact for the clerk of works/client/gangers/sub-contractors to assist with the Progression of works and carry out any inspections required with any required party.
- Assist with inputting information/durations to the program of works.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- 5 - 8 years of Experience in the Constructions industry
- Strong AutoCAD Experience
- Strong Revit Experience
- Strong Planning & organizing Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Work & time management Skills
- Strong Initiative, integrity & adaptability Skills
- Strong Delegation of authority & responsibility Skills
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago