Skills And Tools:
- Prospect new accounts, gather company information, seek out company decision-makers, generate interest, determine the need for new systems and services, and schedule appointments.
- Build long-term relationships with new, existing customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- Research and Assessment of Marketing opportunities and target markets, identify new markets and customer needs.
- Adopt the company's marketing strategy and developing marketing plan guidelines.
- Follow-up prequalification and Formal proposal submission.
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible opportunities.
- Supervise Company Documents Profiles / brochures / Data Banks updates / CRM.
- At least bachelors degree with 5+ years experience in the MEP industry with big contractors.
- Successful Proven Business developments track record for MEP construction business.
- Proven authenticated Marketing and/or Sales Study and Practice Knowledge.
- Egypt's local market experience is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot)
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Car is an asset.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Ability to work unsocial hours, including evenings or weekends, on occasion(s) when the need arises and is flexible to the needs of the post.
- Willingness to travel throughout the country.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain positive close relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Senior MEP Technical EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago