Skills And Tools:
- Monitor and review all industrial engineering processes, tools, systems, software, to ensure that they operate effectively and are appropriate to meet production targets.
- Recommend design requirements and modifications to company products to ensure that they meet production standards and future customer requirements.
- Review and evaluate any new manufacturing equipment and processes to ensure that they meet production requirements
- Review the engineering process and cost implications of proposed new products
- Recommend any necessary changes to the engineering process to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and product quality
- Maintain an awareness of recent development in the field of production engineering to ensure that the company continues to apply the most effective processes and equipment
- follow up our production operations Check samples of products visually, by touch and by weight to ensure that they conform to requirements in terms of number, color etc.
- Check packaging to ensure that it is sound and any dates are correct.
- Bring any problems to the attention of the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with grade good / excellent (akhbar el youm - applied arts printing section )
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good communications skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fresh graduations are welcomed