Skills And Tools:
- Review the customers’ specifications carefully and ensure that these specs are comply with the standard specs and suitable for the electrical company specs.
- Provide technical support for pre sales and after sales activities.
- Determine the customers’ requirements and provide them with the best solution to fit their needs.
- Provide technical training for the customers on sites or in the group premises.
- Coordinate with after-service teams for installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and other site related issues.
- Prepare pricing and technical offers for tenders and quotations for products and maintenance services.
- Review the orders specs once receiving the sales orders and compare them with the provided offer specs before sending the order acknowledgments and registering the order.
- Participate in seminars, events, and exhibitions to explain the products features technically.
- Prepare reports about the targets and any technical issues
- Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical / Power Branch preferred)
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience in Transformer industry is a must
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Very good English.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Multitasking ability
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago