Skills And Tools:
- Determine and Control the Required Strategic Safety Stock of each material based on the material master data (Lead time, Min. & Max. Order Qty.
- Prepare, control and follow up the Phase-In-Phase-Out Plans (PIPO) for any Changes regarding the Packaging materials of the SKU's (Stock-keeping Units).
- Control the Raw and Packaging Materials requirements & Stocks VS. Production Plan considering the safety stock level.
- Different order policies are applied such as net requirements, periodic review & reorder point
- Create Purchase Requisitions as Output from the MRP running and Production needs.
- Responsible for required deliveries, shortage in material, physical stock counting and material expiry follow up
- Manages the materials requirements with the Purchasing and Warehouse departments through scheduling material supply (raw and packing materials) to meet the planned requirements.
- Work within the ERP system (sap) to create the purchased orders required of raw material & all the transactions related.
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure adequate materials deliveries at the right place on the right time.
- Prepare Production Plan (Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly basis) to meet the requirements of the production schedule
- Check Capacity Requirements Plan (CRP) to ensure orders fulfillment.
- Follow up on the current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize plan, schedule the production operations.
- Measure and follow up production lines capacity utilization, Yield, productivity, and Efficiency.
- Minimum Qualifications:BA degree or its equivalent. MBA preferred
- Minimum Experience: 1-4
- Computer Skills: Very good Excel – Word
- Strategic Management
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- SAP User
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia6 days ago