Skills And Tools:
- Identifying and calling on potential new customers, creating value propositions that meet the customer’s needs, managing implementation, developing ongoing customer relationships, and troubleshooting customer problems. Fully understand, drive and promote FILTAREEQ vision, culture and values.
- Look after assigned territory, achieve revenue targets, increase revenue and customer base, get new clients, retain existing clients and ensure collections are maintained within company standard.
- Achieving / exceeding the territory's agreed revenue results.
- Closing deals for both prospects and existing customers through presentations, contracts negotiations, promoting and explaining services features and benefits, and solving obstacles raising through contracts negotiations
- Analyzing revenue and shipments results and take corrective actions to drive quality revenue
- Increase sales revenue and expand client base within the territory through acquiring new business, developing and retaining existing customers
- Meet reporting timelines including weekly, monthly, and one-off reports for the territory.
- Ensure the territory have sufficient prospects to support achieving the revenue targets and territory KPIs
- Prepare and submit a weekly report to the direct manager and attend daily debrief to discuss journey plan, planned activities & update him on daily business matters.
- Manage customer issues and inquiries, coordinate with other departments, and ensure a timely response is provided, the high customer satisfaction level is achieved and existing customers are retained.
- Promote FILTAREEQ existing and new services and give necessary support to management in launching services, executing marketing campaigns, and surveys.
- Give necessary support to credit control to achieve collection targets, solving customer payments issues while taking necessary actions in suspending and reactivating credit facility when needed
- Give support in customers' special/one-off project requirements, coordinate with stakeholders, and monitor the project until successful implementation is achieved.
- Promote and implement automated tools to customers to achieve customer satisfaction and effective shipment transactions.
- Maintain required documentation on all active, non-active, and prospective clients.
- Develop sales presentations, create sales agreements, and coordinate pricing with finance
- Daily coordination with operations department for any customer issues.
- Maintain customer data including contract, correspondence, customer business activities, shipping profile, and special requirements
- Experience in Sales within the Courier/Commerce industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in eCommerce / Digital Marketing is a plus
- Good in English
- Area Sales Manager - Courier C...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Marketing And Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago