Receptionist - Real EstatePosted 26 days ago
35Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned. • Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree ( BUE - AUC - GUC - MIU - MSA - CIC- AAST -MUST) preferable
- Must be Unveiled for females (MUST)
- Excellent Command in English ( written - spoken).
- Nasr City / Masr El-Gedida / New Cairo residence (MUST)
- Very Attractive Salary
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Office Manager & Executive Sec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Receptionist - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago