Skills And Tools:
- Execute the monthly payroll operations
- Ensure payroll transactions are registered on the Payroll system
- Monitor the monthly over time calculation in line with the time attendance system
- Update the payroll system with the monthly salary structure and transactions
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Continuously receive employee's inquiries and proposals, investigate complain and develop action plans to follow up till resolving cases.
- Review timesheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Bachelor degree.
- Very good in English.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to engage and perform presentations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management
- Minimum experience 3-5 Years in payroll is a must.
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Payroll Specialist - SiteConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Payroll & Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago