Skills And Tools:
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review the quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- 4+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in pharmacy chains, medicine industry experience is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Local Purchasing SpecialistEgyptian Starch and Glucose Manufacturing Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia7 days ago
- Senior Purchasing Specialist -...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Manial, Cairo3 days ago