Network And System AdministratorPosted 1 month ago
201Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Your responsibilities as a Network and System Administrator include:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in-house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Ensure that email and data storage networks work properly.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, coordinate computer network access and use, and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by the end-user.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Work with IT support personnel.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Make sure that employees’ workstations are working efficiently and they stay connected to the central computer network.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Network AdministratorHeliopolis University - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- IT Administrator - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Coordinator - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Application Support Engineer - Haram, Giza7 days ago
- System Administrator Engineer - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Network & Security Admi... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Linux System Administra... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Cloud DevOps Engineer - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Sr. Resident Network Security ... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager (... - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- IT AdministratorExpress Construction - Nasr City, Cairo11 hours ago
- System Administrator (2 Years)...FlairsTech - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- System AdministratorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Linux System AdministratorOpenCode - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- System AdministratorLumin - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- IT Technical Support (Work Wil...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Network AdministratorTEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza9 hours ago
- System AdministratorTEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza9 hours ago
- Senior Cloud Infrastructure SM...Ejada - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago