Skills And Tools:
- Performs Work load analysis to identify standard manpower .
- Participates in annual manpower planning and budgeting process.
- Conducts competency based interviews to choose best candidates.
- Performs training needs assessment to enhance employees and company performance.
- Collecting and analyzing performance appraisal results.
- Initiates rewarding and recognition activities to increase employees satisfaction and retention.
- Conducts job analysis, description, and job evaluation.
- 4-6 Years experience in HR field.
- Work in the field of manufacturing.
- HR diploma or certificate is a MUST!.
- Leadership skills is highly preferable.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized.
- Following up skills.
- Excellent Command in MS. office specially Excel program.
- Very good in English Language.
- Excellent in communication Skills.
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo21 hours ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Human Resource RecruiterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo18 hours ago