Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the recruitment process; screening, interviewing , and selection based on the Competency based Review
- Advise and assist CEO with effective recruitment and selection tools to ensure that we attract and recruit staff with the right skills in the right jobs.
- Build candidates pipeline and register all the job applicant’s Cvs data bank after sorting them out by career path and aspirations etc (screening out CVs)
- Ensure that all positions have a current and updated role profile
- Responsible for all recruitment channels and support in employer branding
- Keep track that all employment applications sent to
- Coordinate HR training and take minutes.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Ability to headhunt for potential candidates and proven recruitment record.
- Bachelor's degree level, a postgraduate qualification in HR is a plus.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- 3-4 years of HR experience
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Good knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great leadership skills and ability to take command
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago