Senior Digital Marketing SpecialistE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, CairoPosted 1 month ago
48Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Content creation
- Media buying
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Optimize the marketing conversion paths.
- Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
- Collaboration with each team responsible for social media posts, email, and blogging to optimize each conversion path.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing