Skills And Tools:
- Plan, set and share clear targets for the site, including what tasks need to be completed and the resources required to complete them (workers, materials, tools, logistics, food, budget).
- Ensure that all daily and weekly targets are met.
- Onsite problem solving to meet all needs and deadlines.
- Ensure that all products installed and delivered are of the highest quality.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s scope.
- Maintain an excellent standard of quality and professionalism with clients and representatives.
- Act as the point of contact with the client/contractors in discussions.
- Ensure that all site requirements are being met (behaviour, presentability, uniform, food and drink, break, safety, etc)
- Sending progress reports and pictures promptly
- Excellent proficiency in English and Arabic
- At least 3 years experience in FF&E/Woodworks
- Academic background in product design, applied arts, interior design, engineering or architecture
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate, and eager to learn.
- Ability to work smoothly in a team with organizational efficiency
- Willing to adapt to flexible working hours
- Must be presentable