Skills And Tools:
- To induce and manage requirements for Si-Ware products using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs
- Interpreting product vision and definition and translating them into the application and operational requirements
- Establishing the technical vision and analyzing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs by teaming up with developers and subject matter experts
- Communicating and collaborating proactively with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivering Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required
- Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle
- Documenting product definitions and recording requirements in clear and traceable formats using companies product and project management tools
- Analyzing information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description
- BSc or BA in a relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Basic understanding of Agile development process, user stories development and documentation.
- Experience in building new user requirements using Agile methodologies
- Previous experience in using product and project management tools and frameworks
- Reading through the lines and understanding key system components that might not be requested upfront
- Best candidates are expected to be outspoken, creative, able to communicate with cross-functional teams, and customer-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago