Skills And Tools:
Job Title: Product Specialist Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Department/Group: Marketing Travel Required: Yes
Role and Responsibilities
- Medical and Product Education to the Sales team:
- Conduct all medical and product trainings to the Sales force team including induction training and refreshment trainings
- Responsible for the medical and product validation tests for the sales team
- Organizing any needed international trainings whether inside or outside Egypt including all the needed preparations and logistical needs.
- Gathering all the needed data about the competitors and ensure their delivery to the Sales Force team Field work:
- Conducting all needed one workshops with Sales team for the surgeon and preparing all their logistics all over Egypt.
- Field visit for the KOLs or the focus surgeons based on the agreed monthly plan covering Egypt.
- Field visits with our Sales team to ensure proper message delivery during the visits all over Egypt.
- Ensure the implementation of our current CRM system.
- Create new initiatives that would enhance our relations with the customers.
- Branding and positioning:
- Executing all the national events of the assigned business units.
- Executing all the international events including all the logistical part of it and the communication with the surgeons.
- Ensuring the implementation of the marketing strategy each quarter.
- Creating the relevant Monthly Social media campaigns along with all the needed materials for it
- Creating all the needed marketing materials for the assigned business unit for example: brochures, catalogues, Roll-Ups and detailing.
- Creating new initiatives that would enhance our brand positions in the market.
- Collect all the data needed about the competitors for example: Prices, New launches, Marketing Strategies, Events they participate in, …….etc
- Reporting systems:
- Creating the daily reports of sales team monthly
- Updating the monthly checklist of the sales team
- Creating the detailed analysis of the daily reports to ensure the proper fulfillment of their KPIs
- Creating the operation database for the sales team to ensure the proper implementation of the CRM system
- Bachelor degree with Medical University as medicine, veterinary, pharmacy, relevant medical background
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- \Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Client orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High communication and presentation skills
- Team work skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative
- Bbe well presented with a professional manner