Skills And Tools:
- Handling HR activities with the HR team in addition to her main new function, which is the internal communication that is delivered within TAQA Power organization through several channels, such as Staff Intranet, and Regular Newsletters.
- Support an internal communications plan that helps to drive the strategic and operational Goals of the business
- Develop content for internal communications that facilitate the appropriate approach In communicating information, including the communication of key priorities, Success Stories, and important business-related information.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine, regular email bulletin and weekly / Monthly newsletter.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for Different departments of the organization
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
- Set timing of release to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Assist in Planning, organizing, and implementing a range of training activities.
- Sources and attracts candidates by using databases and different channels.
- Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Assist in the interviewing process and filtering candidates for open positions
- A bachelor’s degree in, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with communications-related work (i.e. Marketing, Communications, Public relations or
- related functional work.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the
- Demonstrated initiative and drive; ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- with discretion.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Advanced-level skills with MS PowerPoint.
- Communication SpecialistE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago