Skills And Tools:
- Do you like solving bugs and finding solutions to help companies grow?
- Do you like knowing being a detective and solving problems with code?
- If you answered yes, then read below!
- We are a startup company working with odoo in the FMCG sector. Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software, and Development Specialists & Technical Support Engineers are key to our future success for our company.
- Investigate Technical Issues (employee-reported problems and bugs)
- Identify an issue’s root cause
- Describe an issue’s symptoms
- Quantify an issue’s scope and propose a solution
- Own support tickets and troubleshooting within our organization for Odoo, tools, and services.
- Working with internal cross-functional teams to solve technical problems for our customers and strategic partners
- Acting as a technical advisor to our staff and strategic partners
- Solving technical problems, demonstrating Odoo modules and services, and communicating clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses, and overall customer experience
- Document support ticket resolution and apply these fixes for customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver
- Familiarity with database concepts/scripting
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Demonstrate an affinity for SAAS products that handle CRM, Accounting, Inventory, Sales, and other software verticals
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago