Skills And Tools:
- About the Company:
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +20 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost +40 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and as well its Scientific Office. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
- Designation: Microbiology Specialist
- Job Grade: qC01/qC02 Band
- Reporting to: Microbiology Section Head
- Location: 3rd Settlement, New Cairo, Kattamia (Industrial Area), Cairo.
- Job Purpose:
- This Microbiology Specialist is responsible for performing routine testing of in-process samples, stability samples and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and performs microbiological tests to ensure products and the surrounding environment compliance with the quality standards
- A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform necessary microbiological testing, issues certificates of analysis required and ensures that all obtained results are within the specified approved limit, using valid method of analysis
- Ensure sampling procedures and analyses all assigned products and ensures that all necessary testing is carried out following the approved written instructions
- Identification of microorganisms following the approved SOP
- Perform Environmental Zoning and monitoring for production areas regarding both viable and non-viable parameters
- Carry out microbial quality control tests and generates challenge test data
- Monitor microbiological control for raw materials and products and a wide variety of microbiological, biological tests which are preformed in accordance with approved protocol
- Participate in validation protocols of manufacturing sites and equipment and provide help to the microbiology team in the application of the internal and external regulatory requirements
- Help in conducting internal audits on department test methods and activities to confirm compliance and to identify improvement
- Maintains laboratory equipment in line with preventative maintenance schedules
- Sample, inspect, analyze and record accurately raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Implement standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the quality attributes of products, including the collection and administration of environmental monitoring data, testing, utilities and microbial identification
- Present reports for testing once all criteria are met, as specified in the procedures and testing specifications
- Responsible for implementation of all EHS requirements during performance of lab activities
- B. Qualification/Knowledge/Experience Requirements :
- 1. Level of Education:
- B.Sc. degree (Life Science qualification i.e. Pharmacy/Science/Vet)
- 2. Experience :
- Previous experience of Pharmaceuticals in QC roles is desired
- 3. Language :
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- English fluency essential
- 4.IT Literacy :
- Professional computer and MS-Office skills
- C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Ability to support and prioritize many diverse activities simultaneously while meeting schedule commitments
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Tendency to work by autonomy with personal self-driven ability
- Unmatched sense of urgency and ability to set priories
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature.
- You'll fit right in at Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
- You can follow us via:
- Website :https://multicare-eg.com/
- Medical Representative - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Pharmacist - Heliopolis (After... - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Medical Representative - Gharb... - Tanta, Gharbia8 days ago
- Process Improvement Specialist - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Medical Representative - Giza - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Medical Representative - Based... - Shebin Alkom, Monufya1 day ago
- Medical Representative - Based... - Sharqia, Egypt1 day ago
- QC AnalystConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo24 hours ago
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo1 day ago