Skills And Tools:
- Arranging appointments with corporates and hospitals medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Attending regularly company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Providing lab service information to current & potential clients (doctors &patients)
- Marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing service awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts
- Providing weekly performance report
- Providing service information and make presentations to persuade potential clients
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Graduation from an accredited college/university (faculty of veterinary medicine – pharmacy & chemistry) preferred
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills, Professionalism, and Customer Focus.
- Relevant Marketing experience will be an asset.
- Able to work under stress.
- Medical Sales Representative -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago