Corporate Travel Manager
-Sheraton, CairoPosted 1 month ago
52Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create and implement a vision for Travel Operation
- Develop and implement a strategy for the whole corporate business to ensure the delivery of the corporate short and long term requirements.
- Establish business plans to ensure business growth.
- Identify opportunities to grow international market share, business diversification for growth and establish strategies for implementation.
- Successfully project corporate image externally whenever possible.
- Ensure that corporate senior and executive management is fully aware of the business's problems and opportunities.
- Actively participate and take involvement in corporate projects and initiatives.
- Ensure up-to-date information technology is utilized in the Operation to support business needs.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Initiate and develop and construct all corporate business plans and forecasts and that these are submitted as required.
- Lead and ensure that all required corporate reporting is properly effected.
- Ensure that the SBP, the Strategic Business Plans are delivered to maximize the opportunities and return with regards to net sales, profitability, distribution, customer base, working capital, ROA (Return On Assets), and market share, etc
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Advanced degrees / Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Strong Financial planning skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong Organizational and Analytical Skills are a must.
- Personal Assistant - Business ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Manager - Railway Busine...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago