Skills And Tools:
Nour Academy is looking for E-Learning developers who can be creative, and also capable of executing practical learning concepts. We aren’t looking for a distinct experience, rather developers with a proven set of skills. Please send your CV and samples of your work [ELearning samples]
- Use Articulate Storyline to create eLearning courses.
- Manipulate learning approaches to fit different types of learners or different learning experiences.
- Consult learners and clients to get their requirements.
- Design and plan for creating courses and training material.
- Create storyboards/drafts to deliver certain ideas in attractive ways.
- Gender: Any.
- Age: from 22 to 27 years old.
- Living in Alexandria is a must.
- Minimum one year experience with Articulate Storyline.
- Intellectually curious and willing to learn.
- Take on responsibilities with creativity, initiative, and self-direction.
- A real teammate, equipped with the ability to meet deadlines and remain flexible.
- A creative and quick learner.
- Excellent command of MS Tools.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent research skills.
Candidates With The Following Skills Will Be Preferred:
- Knowledge regarding Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Teaching experience, especially in teaching English curricula.
- Any CV will not be attached with "previous work samples ", it will not be considered.