Skills And Tools:
The ideal candidate will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information and managing staff. This role also serves as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them for current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of major importance.
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the Authority’s general ledger.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization
- Works with confidential data, which, if disclosed, might have significant internal effect or minor external effect.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Responsible for the performance management of Accounting Department
- Establishes Weekly, Monthly and yearly financial reports (P/L, balance sheet, Cash Budget and annual budget)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4 to 7 years of experience
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Retail background is a plus
- CPA designation is a plus
- Must be good communicator and must be able to lead a team
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills.
- Must understand business & come up with innovative ideas.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- High standards of integrity
- Should be calm in complex situations & show leadership skills in managing multiple teams.
- Should be emotionally strong and should give timely deliverables.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago