Skills And Tools:
Under direct supervision of the CEO, the MSE will be responsible for the development and execution of the company marketing campaigns, and to grow the business profits through various sales strategies. The role of MSE encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. MSE is the key point of contact between the company and its clients through introducing new products, answering queries, and offering advice. MSE will be responsible for elaborating and successfully implementing the proper marketing and sales strategies, including all interactions with clients.
- Developing and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Conducting market research on competitors, target audience, and latest trends
- Promoting the company’s culture, values, and brand tone of voice
- Promoting products and services to customers
- Negotiating contracts with the aim of maximizing profits
- Maintaining accurate records
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Monitoring sales performance
- Achieving monthly or annual targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media Marketing
- Fluency in English and Arabic. French is a strong advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication, commercial awareness, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, and adaptability.
- Networking ability, attention to detail, organization, and drive for results.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Graduate studies including communication, sales, public speaking, and economics are strong advantages.
- Marketing And Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago