Skills And Tools:
The objective of the Position of Student Life Senior Officer is to handle and oversee the day-to-day students’ life on campus. To assist the Student Development Manager in supervising the student activities and ensure that students are abiding by the code of conduct and constitution. He or she will be responsible for planning and implementing the different types of activities and events to equip students with the needed skills and capabilities to succeed in their lives.
- Contribute to the mission and vision of UST by promoting comprehensive and dynamic co-curricular activities and vibrant student life through diverse and meaningful programs
- Contribute to committees related to students such as the Student Organization Committee (SOC) and Code of Conduct Committee, etc.
- Managing all students related events
- Managing Student Organizations and Clubs
- Assist in developing policies and procedures for students' life on campus
- Assist the Non-Academic Director in the student government meetings and elections
- Assist in handling students issues, and inquiries and conducting committee
- Liaising with different departments in conducting student events
- Establish feedback and review processes for all student engagement exercises to measure value and outcomes
- Ensure students’ membership in professional and civic organizations and activities.
- Enforce risk management rules and regulations during major student events and trips, and act efficiently and respond to incidents if there is any need arises.
- English and Arabic Proficiency.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, with a high level of skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with event management
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with Adhoc crisis
- Have attention to details
- Show a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement Initiative
- Establish a systematic course of action to ensure the accomplishment of a specific objective.
- Build a logical approach to address problems, opportunities, and manage the situation, use his own knowledge and experience bases and call for other references and resources if necessary.
- working Experience in a University or Academic setting are preferred
- Business English instructor - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Online Business English Instru... - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Full Time - German Language In... - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo26 days ago
- Online English Instructor - Fu... - Maadi, Cairo25 days ago
- Admission Officer - Agouza, Giza1 month ago
- Administrative Assistant - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Office Coordinator - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Receptionist - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- Administrative & Personal Assi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Operations Coordinator - Expor...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago