Skills And Tools:
The Sales Account Manager's responsibilities will cover the following:
- Prospect for new business leads/accounts, and conduct discovery and lead verification phone calls. (Cold Outreach)
- Conduct Sales Pitches to new prospects.
- Plan and write Digital Marketing agency proposals.
- Act as the main point of contact for the accounts managed.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients and prospects.
- Maintain an updated comprehensive database of leads, opportunities, and accounts.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position at a (digital) marketing agency.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Fluency in English written and spoken comminication.
- A business Administration, Marketing, or Mass Communication graduate.
- An Autonomous, Self-Starter with a passion for Sales and Marketing.
- An Entrepreneurial spirit with a friendly, social and a go-getter attitude.