Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and
- Identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from the Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make a comparison between
- Plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow, and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- High communication skills.
- Previous experience in a Contracting company is required.
- A short notice period is a bonus.
- Planning & Organizing
- Native English speaking and writing skills are a must.
- Construction engineering background.
- Primavera 6
- Planning Manager - EngineerEl-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management - Dokki, Giza3 days ago