Skills And Tools:
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resources availability and allocation.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Participate in selecting sub-contractors and recruiting project team.
- Monitoring sub-contractors and project work time to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Write reports on the project for management.
- University Degree in civil engineering with proven experience in project management in construction companies and engineering firms.
- Experience in Deep foundations, Piles and
- Leadership skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills especially leadership and team working skills.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Proficiency in related computer programs.
- Project Management EngineerFinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Construction Projects ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Projects Controls ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago