Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
As a Project Manager, you will need to work closely with the team on delivering our more complex client implementations. You are an individual who takes pride in their work and has excellent organizational and time management skills, and able to balance many competing priorities. You understand the value of communicating effectively and will be responsible for facilitating discussions across various groups to ensure that implementations are kept on track and delivered on or preferably before the deadline. We are seeking out someone who is excited to bring innovative and solutions-based thinking to a growing organization. If you are passionate about customer service and it’s important for you to be a part of a team that is focused on providing exceptional experiences to internal and external clients, then this is a great role for you. It’s important to us that you are driven to meet deadlines, and that you flourish in an environment that is fast paced. The position can be a steppingstone to bigger and better opportunities as we are a company that you can continually grow with.
- Manage the delivery of our more complex client implementations that require new functionality on our products, coordination between multiple products or are a non-standard implementation requiring more complex planning, resourcing, and scheduling
- Ensure implementations are executed on time and on budget
- Create and manage work back schedules for projects
- Responsible for managing the delivery and completion of all tasks related to product implementations
- Coordinate communications and status meetings between all internal and external stakeholders on implementation projects
- Constantly monitor new industry trends and tools that can be leveraged by Trufla and educate the team on these trends and changes
- Help to continually evolve and improve internal processes to ensure quality and efficiency standards are maintained
- Help to define repeated “non-standard” implementations into a standardized implementation process that can be managed by the Implementation Coordinators
- Support the ongoing business development efforts with planning and estimation of potential projects
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role, preferably within a marketing agency, technology/software company or professional services firm
- PMP or working towards obtaining it is considered an asset
- Willing to shift regular work schedule to support clients in various time zones
- Proven track record managing client and internal relationships
- Must have good knowledge and experience in (Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must have good knowledge and experience in (Jira)
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Project scheduling and resource planning
Values & Competencies
- Very strong English written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Client centric thinking to ensure that our clients are always our top priority
- Outstanding interpersonal and business communications skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving ability
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Works well within a team and independently and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Be curious and aware of new industry trends and tools that can be leveraged by Trufla and share thoughts with the team
- Open to receiving constructive feedback and willingness to learn
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and building relationships
- Adaptive learner
Trufla Technology is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below: https://assessment.testgorilla.com/testtaker/publicinvitation/5f736db8-bfa3-4d33-a419-cab79932e273
- Planning Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia13 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Softwa... - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Electrical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza30 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt22 minutes ago
- Planning Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (UX/U...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago
- Computational Geometry C++ Sof... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago