Sales ManagerPosted 2 months ago
98Applicants for3 open positions
- 8In Consideration
- 10Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Coordinating with all team members to make sure that sales targets are achieved.
- Creating plans quarterly, monthly, or weekly for the members to carry out and achieve the organizational goals.
- Motivating team members, monitoring their performance, and recommending proper trainings for them.
- Comparing the expected results with the actual results and take proper actions.
- Working with large profile customers.
- Resolving customers complaints regarding sales and service.
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans.
- Holding meetings with high class clients and providing them with presentations.
- Developing and implementing new sales opportunities.
- Presentations scoring.
- Studying market and submitting reports for market leading companies and competitors, including new projects and channels.
- Determining new hiring requirements.
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Experience 5-10 .
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good Command in English in both skills written and speaking.
- Ability to generate leads, build Pipeline, and sales forecast.
- Good computer skills Expert at (MS Office/ Adobe)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Software Business Development ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago