Skills And Tools:
- Sets annual revenue and profit targets for each project.
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales of the existing services.
- Conducts researches and highlights the potential services to be provided.
- Presents a monthly communication plan and action plan for each project.
- Builds an ongoing open channel with each client to gain an understanding of their individualized needs, to arrange/develop a specific service that will take care of the need expressed.
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecasts and tracks the projects metrics.
- Manages the clients’ expectations, in coordination with the project leader/ operations manager.
- Uses all information received from the client to tailor new services that is within the company’s ability and the clients’ need
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/ Marketing from a reputable accredited university.
- 5+ Years of experience in customer relations.
- Facility Management background is preferable.
- Strong Computer & analytical skill
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Customer service oriented
- Sales awareness
- Problem solving
- Operation monitoring
- Effective Communication
- Analytical thinking
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Los Angeles, United States2 days ago
- Customer Service Manager - Rea...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago