Skills And Tools:
- Assist customers with course selection, prerequisites, and Audience profile.
- Assist customers with short-term and long-term education planning, and career Shift opportunities.
- Customer Calls Management Including Receiving, Logging, & Closing of Customer Calls with the objective to maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- Handling customer Data.
- Answer customers inquiries through phone, email and face to face.
- Follow up courses dates with reserved and interested customers.
- Attractive Salary and Commission.
- Flexible working hours.
- 2 Days off per week.
- Social and medical Insurance covered
- Learning and development opportunities
- BSc or BA from a recognized University - prefered in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- Military Status: Completed or Exempted.
- Very Good PC skills , Microsoft Excel and power Point.
- Strong Sales Skills.
- Target Oriented.
- Communication Skills and Business email Etiquette.
- Negotiation and Problem solving skills.
- Well organized and details oriented.
- Maximum : 30 years old
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Junior Property Consultant - R... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza18 days ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Presales Specialist - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - R... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago
- Elevators' Senior Sales Engine... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Sales Engineer (EGE) - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- SME's Sales Account ManagerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Sales Account ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago