Skills And Tools:
- Discuss the proposed project strategy plan with the top management in order to consolidate it and reach a final plan for all projects.
- Review the project material list and proposed vendor list .
- Follow up with the Suppliers to receive the offers.
- Negotiate with Suppliers technically, to insure the compliance of the officer with all project requirements as mentioned in the RFQ.
- Follow up on the approval of the materials submitted and mockups with the site.
- Review the submittal compliance of the contracts with the project’s needs.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports to be presented to the management.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to check the site conditions and handle the requirements needed from the Procurement department at the site.
- Coordinate with the Planning & Cost Control, Operations, and Finance departments to be aligned with the progress of the project.
- Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical or Civil) .
- 4-7 years of experience in procurement
- Experience in Construction is a must.
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong Communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Planning & Organizing
- Sales Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt22 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago
- Quantity Surveying Engineer-El... - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Presales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Research And Development Engin... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Purchasing Representative - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Landscape Lightning Engineer - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria11 days ago
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria9 days ago