Skills And Tools:
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and offline content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Advanced user of Excel
- One year of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiations.