Skills And Tools:
- Develop and deploy category sourcing strategies for various parts of the organizations, specifically in Travel and Fleet
- Formulating regional / in-country / global sourcing strategies on Travel and Fleet
- Executing on working capital turns improvement programs including inventory reduction and supplier payment terms improvements
- Develop, negotiate and execute contracts/agreements with suppliers that minimize TCO, improve quality, minimize supply risk and assure on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related curriculum
- 3+ years of experience managing fleet
- Cross-functional project management experience, successfully implementing measurable improvements in the supply chain.
- Broad Supply Chain and TCO experience.
- At least 3 years of e-commerce experience
- Strong sourcing, supply management, and negotiation skills necessary including negotiating contracts and manage business relationships
- Effective leadership and facilitation demonstrated.
- Ability to influence and lead with and without authority in a high matrix organization
- Ability to collect, analyze, and integrate information by leveraging appropriate productivity tools
- Product Manager - E-CommerceFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago