PlannerPosted 17 days ago
31Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Updating records & information and obtaining output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.), plus monitoring production rates and raw material flow.
- Ensure smooth operations by Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Follow up & Report of production schedules for manufacture according to demand and Shipment standards ensuring daily posting of production entries on SAP.
- Assists in the capacity analysis, expediting and prioritizing work orders by coordinating and managing daily production schedule tasks
- Assists in issuing and tracking production orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floors according to the production plan
- Assist in setting up daily production entries with related transactions on SAP
- Prepare reports, write business correspondence and assist in other planning requirements.
- Monitor Low coverage Inventory Reports and monthly stock take
- Monthly KPI’s & Dashboards preparations.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, and results-driven with great problem-solving skills
- Monthly uploading MTP upon S&OP approval for 12 rolling months split by week.
- Engineering / Relevant degree
- Planning experience of (2-3 years)
- SAP Knowledge - Lean Methodologies - Statistical knowledge
- English Good
- Medical Devices Sales Represen...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Sales Engineer ( Spare Parts )Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- food safety engineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- lab EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Business Development EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago