Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
The Quality specialist's role will be to maintain customer experience, highlight knowledge gap and broken promises and increase consistency in customer service across all channels by reporting on all violations and also highlighting the top performers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report on interactions across all channels (Calls inbound, outbound, chat, Social media wall/inbox, & Emails).
- Feedback on the spot to the management on urgent violations
- Collect samples for the operations/management on top issues or policies that need to be changed or updated.
- Audit and analyze the Contact Center Compliance issues.
- Brief weekly the Leaders with the gaps of their teams and their points of developments
- Follow up on cases before they become Escalations with the Cases team and CC manager.
- Participate in the weekly review of quality metrics and report out impacting factors that need attention to drive improvement.
- Social Media monitoring background is mandatory.
- Not less than one year working as a Customer service Quality Assurance Specialist.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility, and effectiveness in handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude
- Good Analysis & Troubleshooting skills.
- Eager to work in a team environment and share knowhow – easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Confidential
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English & Arabic written and spoken
- Vacancies: 1 open position
- Social Media ModeratorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 hours ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago