Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for providing Reports on SLA compliance, Service Desk Metrics, and IT assets.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the IT Service Desk.
- Responsible for ensuring IT Service Desk staff coverage, call levels, and SLA compliance.
- Carry out first-line support for all aspects of the Commission’s IT infrastructure on all sites in person, on the phone, and via remote connection.
- Monitor and check backups and backup routines to provide security of the data held.
Ensure systems are kept up to date with patches and antivirus updates.
- Handle the mail servers issues.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a help desk or other Technical support role
- Solid background in firewalls (Fortinet, Mikrotik...)
- Solid background in cloud computing.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues