Skills And Tools:
- Performing the general maintenance for diesel generator
- Conducting repairs and diagnostic.
- Troubleshooting the faults.
- Conducting test drives and other routine checks.
- Preparing and maintaining the diagnostic report for future use.
- Supervising the diesel generator installation, commissioning start up.
- Maintaining the inventory level of the components and restocking them when required.
- Supervising the diesel generator repair offers and maintenance agreements.
- Supervising the diesel generator major activities and the subcontractors.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the safety and inspection procedures.
- Working in collaboration with the repair team and other fellow team members.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Working experience as a Diesel Mechanic or a similar position.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.