Skills And Tools:
- Communicate and build rapport with clients to promote maintaining/acquiring them as retainers
- Collaborate with all internal teams to fulfill clients’ queries
- Elaborately brief internal teams to ensure that the strategies, objectives, and plans set for clients are well-communicated
- Collect the data needed in order for internal teams to carry out the execution of needed outputs (AKA briefs)
- Preserve the records of each client separately in case needed in the future
- Resolve clients’ complaints in the most efficient way possible (for both clients and team members)
- Coach, direct, and assess the reporting account executives and communicate their assessments to the client servicing manager
- Develop the needed knowledge about clients’ services/products
- Set up regular meetings (preferably twice a month) to discuss in-depth details with clients
- Keep clients updated with progress (through emails, calls, presentations, etc.) and deliver their desired outcomes in a timely fashion and within budget
- Negotiate and close deals in a cost-efficient manner (both internally and externally)
- Pitch the company’s services and products for prospects/potential clients
- Act as a final quality assurance step before sending final deliveries
- Develop thorough account plans for each handled client
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Digital account management experience is a must.
- 2 to 4 years of proven experience as a digital account manager.
- Communications ManagerShamseya For Innovative Community Healthcare Solutions - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Account Manager - E-CommerceConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago