Skills And Tools:
- Works closely with business analysts and architects to develop requirements and translates into one or more, API led connectivity solutions (integrations, interfaces, proxies, objects, shared code library, etc.)
- Reviews options to identify best solution and provides design for selected solution.
- Contributor to the development and execution of implementation plans as they relate to API led solutions. Responsible for identifying and documenting implementation risks of such solutions.
- Should have min 5+ years of experience with full-lifecycle project implementations using Oracle SOA suite products.
- Should have 5+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle Fusion/SOA suite of products (e.g. Oracle BPEL, Mediator, Oracle Service Bus) to integrate with Oracle EBS and other systems.
- Should 5+ years of Hands-on experience in using all the adapters (Oracle Apps, JMS, MQ, File, FTP, DB, AQ, Webservice) and SOA components.
- Knowledge of building SOAP, REST services, and Knowledge of SOA principles, design patterns, application integration architectures.
- Clear understanding of Fault handling frame work and utilization of this framework for efficiently handling various types of Faults, Development of Fault recovery mechanisms.
- Clear understanding and implementation of guaranteed message delivery solutions using Oracle SOA and Oracle Service Bus.
- Should have at least 1+ years of hands-on experience with developing integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
- Relevant technology diploma/degree
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or its equivalent with relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience in creating Proxy and Business Services on an Enterprise Service Bus to handle Virtualization Throttling and Protocol Translations.
- Experience with SoapUI or similar web service testing tools.
- Ability to define and maintain a common interface schema.
- Excellent understanding of XML, XSD, WSDL, Schema Validations, XSLT, Java and J2EE. Development of EJBs.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs.
- Must have good communication