Skills And Tools:
- Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances.
- Performing system upgrades following new releases.
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security.
- Apply and implement visualization Technologies on different platforms and applications visualization (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Any extra assigned duties from line manager.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Graduate of Computer Science/ Faculty of Engineering or any related discipline.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, MCSA). (is a Must).
- Age Max 28.