Skills And Tools:
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Handle administrative duties and record keeping.
- Builds applicant sources by building a network through industry contacts, researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates’ database in advance of need.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language, and logical reasoning tests.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Promote the company’s reputation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Participate in job fairs and host recruitment events.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in the IT Development Sector is a must, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Experience in Mass Hiring is highly preferred.
- Very good knowledge of Egyptian labor law.
- Previous experience in technical recruitment agencies is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professionalism, organization skills.
- Able to work in teams.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- HR - Technical Recruitment Spe...Confidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria4 days ago
- Senior Recruiter- EcommerceConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza4 days ago