Skills And Tools:
- Develop tests, and execute functional, application, and regression based tests. Contribute to the automation framework where required.
- Produce required documentation regarding testing methodology and testing results. Record, analyze and report on automation test results and complex issues. Review existing code and make valuable suggestions to enhance existing projects.
- Support product and environments by leading or contributing to regression activities, bringing knowledge of tools and methodologies to the task.
- Interact with the QA and product development team to understand product requirements.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Review, prioritize and negotiate work content, timelines and deliverables with key groups
- Work to implement and improve documented standards, guidelines and best practices for Automation
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field/ITI.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in QC.
- Experience with test automation using Jenkin and Appium or Selenium.
- Testing analysis.
- Test execution.
- ISTQB foundation certified.
- Experience in API testing (integration test).
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo13 days ago