- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our main customers are e-commerce businesses and online merchants.
We are looking to hire a Head of Account Management who will Motivate a Merchants -focused account managers team (Customer Service Team). The role will be Focusing on improving Merchants satisfaction, retaining Merchants and attracting new ones. Identify mechanisms to do so, and solutions to address any issues impacting existing Merchants .
Responsibilities and Duties: Supervise and Manage the Account Managers team in the below :
- Manage a team of 10 to 15 Account Managers.
- Train and develop new team in needed skills, ranging from soft skills , negotiation , handling and time management to reporting and communication skills.
- Train team in how to effectively deal with customer complaints.
- People Management: Coach, motivate, recognize and take action if needed with account managers to ensure the delivery of the best customer experience.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly staff performance, implementing a reward system for high achievers.
- Conduct one on one and monthly meetings with account managers to ensure that all KPIs are communicated and achieved.
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Develop the account managers performance and set action plans and time management to improve performance if needed.
- Conduct needed brief to account managers on any new process, products, services, updates or promotions.
- Create a template of weekly / monthly reports to be delivered to Merchants , showing weekly work , progress and the added value of our services.
- Communicate with courier partners to finesse our workflows and tackle issues as they arise.
- Responsible for making sure clients’ needs are met and their voices are heard while coordinating with others and fulfilling the contractual day-to-day duties.
- Foster client relationships; work with the sales team to prepare presentations and sales pitches.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Educate customers on the latest developments and trends.
5 to 10 years